Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and features a new top ten list each week.
Being forced to choose will be torture, but HERE WE GO.
10. Sean Kendrick from The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater – Oh GOD. Sean is quiet and subdued, but he feels so much and he loves his horse and Puck and…GUH, LOVE.
09. Mary Quinn from The Agency series by Y.S. Lee – Girl detective in Victorian times! Mary is amazeballs and totally holds her own in any and all situations. YOU ONLY WISH YOU COULD BE AS AMAZING AS HER.
08. Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – Can I sneak Cricket in here too? YES! Okay, but seriously…Steph Perkins writes the most perfect boys ever and St. Clair (and Cricket!) is an absolute delight.
07. Arya Stark from the A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin – Love her on the show, love her in the books — in both she is the POV I look forward to the most.
06. Rudy Steiner from The Book Thief by Markus Zusak – As Death himself said, “He steps on my heart. He makes me cry.” RUDYYYYYYYYY.
05. Todd Hewitt & Viola Eade from the Chaos Walking series by Patrick Ness – YES, THEY GET TO SHARE THIS SPOT BECAUSE THEY ARE THE EPITOME OF GOODNESS AND STRENGTH. Seriously, these two…your faves could never.
04. Adrian Ivashkov from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead – Uh, Dimitri who?! Ha, in all seriousness, Adrian is all sorts of messed up, and he has a long way to go to grow up, but he is lovable. PLUS, SKELETON TATTOOS, ETC.
03. Ron Weasley from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling – WEASLEY IS MY KING. Ronald has been with me for over ten years and my loyalty to him has never wavered. If only I could be a Weasley!
02. Finnick Odair from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins – Oh, Finnick! From the sugar cubes and then onwards, I would have never expected to love him so much and yet…he is my favorite of the series. I will raise hell if/when they mess up his casting in Catching Fire.
01. Ha, no, I am not choosing – Did you really think I would? I LOVE TOO MANY AND YOU CAN’T MAKE ME. So, yes, this spot will remain empty in dedication of the gazillion others I love.