In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren that allows us to share the books we’ve received during the week via our purchases, review copies, library checkouts, borrowing from friends, etc.
I haven’t actually bought/received that much, but I haven’t done an IMM since the end of October, so I thought I would go ahead and do one now. My haul:
• The Traitor in the Tunnel by Y.S. Lee (for review) – Mary! James! Cialina’s buzz post made me 100x more excited for this. Can’t wait!
• Insignia by S.J. Kincaid (won/for review) – I featured this in a WoW post a while back AND I’m the first person S.J. Kincaid has signed a book for. How cool is that?! I want to read this RIGHTTHISSECOND, but it’s a 2012 debut so I’m going to try to hold out a few weeks.
• The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa (purchased) – My review is here.
• The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour (won/for review)
• The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder (purchased)
• Legend by Marie Lu (purchased) – Finished copy for a book I adored! My review is here.
• Pure by Julianna Baggott (for review) – Such a crazy and amazing read! Also, this book gave me a heart attack when I opened it, haha. My review will be up next year.
• Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (purchased) – If you’ve followed the blog this year, you know how badly I’ve wanted this book. It was SO.EFFING.GOOD. My review will be up soon!
• This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel (purchased) – Frankenstein! Plus, the Kindle edition is only $1.99. Get on that, people!
• Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (for review) – One of my most anticipated titles for sure and another 2012 deb.
• Everneath by Brodi Ashton (for review) – My review is here.
• Larkstorm by Dawn Rae Miller (for review) – Read my review here and you can now find the book available on amazon, smashwords, etc. Check it out!
• Seraphina by Rachel Hartman (for review) – Dragons! + 2012 debut
Thank you to Candlewick, S.J. Kincaid, LibraryThing, Julianna Baggott, Dawn Rae Miller, and Netgalley! What’s in your mailbox this week?