Event hosted by A Life Bound by Books, Confessions of a Bookaholic, Fiktshun, and Two Chicks On Books
• Cricket Bell – He’s on my boyfriends list and I’ll repeat what I said there: Cricket is the sweetest, most adorably awkward, thoughtful, genuine boy ever. To summarize, he is all sorts of perfect.
• Karou – BAMF, fierce, amazing, etc. She has blue hair and she’s my hero for making ex-boyfriends itch in uncomfortable places. In addition to that, she just goes through an incredible journey and I can’t wait to see her continue to kick ass.
• Jem Carstairs – This sweet boy! He is so full of goodness and he absolutely killed me in Clockwork Prince. Despite his condition, he’s so full of life and aspirations. Live, Jem, live!
• Saba – A perfectly complex character. There were times that I wanted to smack her around for being so damn stubborn, but it was great to see her determination and her growth as she gradually stepped out of her brother’s shadow.
• Arya Stark – I’m still in the middle of reading A Storm of Swords, but Arya is easily my favorite from the large cast of characters in the series (both in books and show). Though she’s young, she has shown so much physical and mental strength. I have to admire her!
• Adrian Ivashkov – I see how broken he is, and how much maturing he still has to go through, but he’s also such a good person underneath his bravado. He has a big heart and he’s hilarious, too. Skeleton tattoo, anyone?
• Sean Kendrick – I sound like a broken record with The Scorpio Races all over these lists, but I think my heart grew twenty times bigger because of this man. This man and his horse. LOVELOVELOVE.
• Elisa – This list would not be complete with her because her character journey is one of my absolute favorites. From an immature girl, she grew into a strong woman and leader. I can’t wait to continue on more adventures with her.
• Mary Quinn – My favorite girl detective! She’s clever, confident, and she’s so full of fire. She really holds her own in both books in the series and I have no doubt that she’ll continue to do much of the same in the next installment.
• Sophie Mercer – I don’t talk about her/this series much, but Sophie is easily one of the most likable protagonists for me. She has so much energy, is hilarious, and she’s definitely the highlight of the series.
• Meghan Chase from The Iron Fey series
• Penryn from Angelfall
• Day AND June from Legend